Guidelines for Homecoming Court
2016 Homecoming Court Application
A male and female Homecoming Court are selected by popular vote on an
annual basis by the student body. Each court consists of six Freshmen
Attendants, six Sophomore Attendants, and a Sophomore Queen and King.
The sophomore male and female receiving the most votes will be crowned
Homecoming King and Queen. The Monarchs and the Courts reign during the
homecoming basketball game and festivities.
- An application must be submitted to the ONLINE by January 15th.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Freshman applicants must have earned a minimum of 12 semester credit hours at the College.
- Sophomore applicants must have earned a minimum of 32 semester credit hours at the College.
- All students running for the Homecoming Court must clear
campaign signs through the SGA Office or the Dean of Student
Miss Lydia Williams and Mr. Eron Burrell have been crowned 2016 Homecoming Queen and King.
Lydia Williams is the daughter of Eddie and Catherine Williams. She is a graduate of Foley High School and is currently a Liberal Arts major and will pursue a Broadcast Journalism degree at Troy Univeristy. Lydia is a Resident Assistant and the College's Student Photographer.
Eron Burrell is the son of Eric and Sandy Burrell. He is a graduate of Theodore High School and is pursuing a degree in Commercial Art and Graphic Design. Eron is a Sophomore Senator for SGA.