Poetry Contest Winners Announced
The judges had a tough job as they reviewed more than 80 poems submitted by 73 students in the Library and Language Arts Division Poetry Contest.
After careful consideration, the judges announced the following winners:
- First Place - Abigail Edwards, "Playground Castle"
- Second Place - Shay Denney, "She is the Sea"
- Third Place - Abigail Edwards, "With Love, Your Depression"
- Honorable Mention - Daniel Honsvick, "The Children of Soot"
- Honorable Mention - Solomon Kelly, "The Warrior in Me"
Congratulations to the winners!